We discovered Koh Phangan 20 years ago and we have been back many times since. Because of the unique vibes on this Island and after many years of city and busy office life, we decided to settle down here. Because we travelled around the world, from resorts to beach bungalows, from guest-houses to private houses, we had a good feeling of what we wanted to offer to our guests.
We came up with the idea to build modern tropical villas, with attention to details and provide personalized services to help people get the best of the Island.
To make it simple, we designed our villas and our services the way we would want to have them !
The beach front pool villas, designed by M-Systems Architects, were completed mid 2016 and are designed in pure modern tropical style, providing a comfortable, convivial and relaxing style of living.
The villas are situated away from the road within walking distance of the village of Srithanu, with easy access to restaurants and minimarkets on the west coast of Koh Phangan and just 15 minutes drive from the main town and pier : Thong Sala
Villas are beachfront on a secluded small beach with stunning views of neighbooring Koh Samui.
We are excited to welcome you in our villa ! Meeting and pleasing other people is the purpose of our project.
- Surface : 204 sqm (2195 sq ft) indoor living space – 450 sqm (4845 sq ft) total living space – 2 indoor courtyards
- Fully air-conditionned
- Full instant high pressure hot water
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for expansive views
- 9 m x 4 m Swimming pool facing the ocean with a long bench to sip your cocktail comfortably seated in the water while enjoying the view
- Total of 3 bedrooms each with open-air ensuite bathroom
- 2 bedrooms with King Size beds facing the ocean and Jacuzzi in private romantic courtyard for the other bedroom
- Lounge area with sunken seats for friends & family gathering
- Rooftop with relaxing chairs to enjoy view and sunset
- Private & cozy massage sala facing the ocean on rooftop
- Sundeck with loungers and sunbeds
- Private beach and tropical garden with hammocks
- Large covered outdoor terrace, a few steps away from the beach, with setting for personal dining
- Handicaped access : villa is fully accessible by guests in wheelchair (access ramps, zero-step entrances, large door width, bathroom equipment…)
- Eco-friendly villas : rain water collection & re-use, heat recovery for hot water, no plastic bottles & recycling, no chemicals used for gardening